Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Simplicity 3750

I wasn't even going to make this again (even though I'd already cut the fabric pieces out), but then I saw a great version on the internet (which I can't find anymore). But, the band across the middle really doesn't flatter me at all, so I made a few changes. I added 2 cm to the top, and 1 cm to the bottom of the bodice, an extra inch to the bodice width (for more gathering), 2 inches to the length. Since the band was also the tie, and I did away with the band, I added back ties, but set them lower at the waist. Wonderful Jellyspec gave me this great fabric.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Looks so fantastic! I wish it was summer again (sigh).